So I sort of mentioned in my Hexcounter Table post that tool encounters include travelling bards, which is pretty much just this idea but for a travel-based game. Anyways, I figured if I'm going to have bards be a possibility, I may as well make a table of random bards, Perhaps this will all be turned into a document with all kinds of sub-tables but for now here's more content.
2. Hurdy Gurdy
8. Pipe and Tabor
1. Overly gaudy with a floppy hat
2. Farmers clothes. But is it only a disguise?
3. Clothing made of patches. Each one has a story
4. Extremely anachronistic. Knows of things forgotten by time
5. An untied straitjacket. The mutterings are best left unheard
6. Soaked and smells of the sea. Hums mermaid songs
7. Walks on a pair of stilts. Specializes in tall tales
8. Dressed as a mime. Tells all rumors in charades