3. Book of Advice: It looks like a four page paper pocket manual, bound together by a brownish-red string. In reality, it's a trapped demon. It dispenses valuable advice when you need it, while also hinting at the fact that it is a trapped demon. It wants you to free it, and to return all of its favors, you kind of have to.4. Ace up the Sleeve: A magically enchanted playing card that shows whatever you want on the face.
5. Monocle of Seeing: Faintly outlines all creatures with a golden glow, every time you're hit, save to prevent it from falling onto the floor and breaking.
6. Pointer Ring: It's a laser pointer, except it's a magical ring. Animals are compelled to chase it around. Maybe it would be useful for presentations?
7. Ring of Falling: The opposite of a ring of feather fall, it makes you fall faster, and hit the floor harder. It makes a short drop deadly, such as stepping off of a carriage. You probably shouldn't use it yourself, but maybe give it away?
8. Fixed Pin: Its a pin, but when you press the pinhead, it floats in place. It can stab through anything that a normal pin could, such as paper.
9. Everlocked Doorknob: It's a doorknob, it's always locked, any attempts to unlock it fail, magical or otherwise. You could move it by dismantling it, but what's the point?
10. Ring of water Breathing: While you wear it, you can breathe water, but you can't breathe oxygen. Too much usage can cause lung issues.