Tis' the season to laugh at folly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Ah, it's that time of the year, and since the most wonderful time of the year quickly approaches, I figured I'd present my gift to all of you. Initiative Tents! We all like those, right? Anyways, I made a neat little document that you can download HERE.
Don't Know What an Initiative Tent is?
Basically, you fold it down the center so that it can hang over your screen, alternatively, if you don't use a screen, you can just place it in front of your dice. The side that faces the players displays a picture either drawn by them, or printed off and stuck on there. The side facing you displays the following information to help you keep track of player info:
1. Ability Scores: located on the left side.
2. Hit Points: located in the upper right corner.
3. Character and Player Names: the two lines in the lower right corner, so you know who it is from
4. Attack: to the right of strength.
5. Defense: to the right of dexterity.
6. Stealth: to the right of constitution.
7. Move: to the right of intelligence.
8. Initiative: to the right of wisdom.
9. Save: to the right of charisma.
It's sort of like a mini character sheet, except for you.
If you have any problems, let me know in the comments so I can fix them.