Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Another GLOG hack!

I wrote a GLOG hack, who cares!

Here's a list of what I changed/added, might be more but meh:

- Modifiers for Attack Rolls
- Weapons and Armour
- Condensed Core Classes
- Added Lighting rules
- Section on Magic Items
- Changed Magic Item Identification
- Hex-Crawling Rules

Mostly just quality of life changes, the core of the game is still the same. I have a smaller number of classes in the actual rulebook, but the intention of that is keeping players from playing things jarring to the setting, so they're basically only the generic ones.

Most of the rule adds are seen elsewhere on this blog, but they have been condensed/altered to fit in the book well.

Anyways, here's the link:
the GLOG: Deadly Dungeons Edition
Character Sheet

In other news, still trying to get work on my setting, just getting back into it after life kept me away from it, also realizing it was much more ambitious a project than I thought. Expect multiple books on it some time in the distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment